When we see something new or enter new surroundings, it unknowingly affects us in positive or negative behavior. We might not be aware of it but everything around us gives a kind of energy that influences us. Likewise, if you want your home to give off a positive energy that calms you and makes you feel better, you must pay more attention to the interior design.
A good view, clean air, proper lighting, and colors will create a positive environment and promote harmony. A dark stuffy room would ruin anyone’s mood so you must carefully choose the lighting in your space. Light is a powerful element in Feng Shui which will illuminate your home and office.
One of the best light fixtures for your home is a chandelier. Chandeliers are a symbol of modern elegance, hanging from any ceiling of your house. Chandeliers come in various sizes and designs which need to be carefully picked to fit your home.
Sofary is a Seattle, Washington, USA based company that sells luxury lighting products directly from manufacturers to consumers for a lesser price. The company has partnered with Siljoy, a manufacturing company to help in design, and it also custom designs for customers. Furthermore, their website has chandelier blogs that answer your questions like how to choose crystal chandelier, or which sized chandelier to choose.
Importance of right lighting
The following are reasons why choosing the right light for a surrounding is important.
- Lighting invites positive energy inside your house.
- The right lighting can make dark rooms more welcoming and inviting.
- Lighting is the most cost-effective method of improving your environment and is an economical alternative when investing in major redecoration projects.
- The variety of different types of lighting can make your interior look modern and stylish.
- Good lighting helps to stimulate the flow of energy and is the best way to promote balance and harmony within the home.
Tips on choosing the right lighting
The following are some tips and tricks that will help you choose the right lights.
- Shadows: Shadows must not be cast when reading or cooking. Make sure that your study, kitchen, and living room are well-lit.
- Colored lights set different tones: Each color sets a different mood. For example, pink tones have a calming effect and yellow tones have a warm effect.
- Soft and bright lights: Soft lights give off positive energy and make the room calm and quiet.
- Lighten dark corners: You could use lamps and other fixtures to light up dark corners to dampen the negative energy.
- Dimmers: Dimmers help in creating the right mood and also give off positive energy. Furthermore, it also helps in power saving and balances the flow of energy.
The above-mentioned points prove that good lighting is important for anyone’s home. It is important for you to feel the positive energy in your home. Furthermore, if you have any doubts about selecting the right kind type of lighting for your home, you can seek professional help.